Solutions-focused Electrical Engineer eager to contribute technical proficiencies as well as solid
circuit design skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing results.
Able to assess existing electrical systems to evaluate capacity, condition, and functionality.
Proficient at splicing, joining and connecting wire, testing circuits to ensure integrity and safety, and steering strict compliance with occupational health and safety requirements.
Outstanding blend of analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and prioritization skills.
Skilled at motivating and cooperating with team members to maximize project success.
Considerable ability to work in high-paced and stressful environments; resourcefully balance competing demands and priorities.
Highly versatile and able to quickly master new roles, responsibilities and environments.
Accurately and efficiently identify, isolate, and resolve electrical faults and issues.
B.S. Degree, Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois, Chicago, Chicago, IL, 2009
Key Courses: Integrated Circuit (Analog & Digital); Wireless; Digital Signal Processing; Java Programming; Antennas; Microprocessor; Power Devices & ICs; Network Analysis
University of Illinois, Chicago, 2008 to 2009
LED Replacement Lamp Project
- Achieved highest grade in class and 1st place in category for producing LED lamp electrical design, building original structure, and engineering switching power supply to convert AC to DC.
- Successfully developed lamp to be 85% efficient with a power factor above 0.97.
- Summarized project findings and results and presented written report to class.
Pak Mail, 2005 to 2009
- Applied dynamic leadership talents toward training, supervising, motivating and managing staff of three.
- Accurately prepared and submitted financial statements for store to district manager.
- Planned and devised marketing strategies to increase sales by 18% despite weak economy.
Market Shows Inc., 1999 to 2009
- Demonstrated exemplary organizational and multi-tasking strengths in setting up exhibits for trade shows, arranging product displays, and creating a visually-appealing booth to entice traffic.
PSpice MatLab AutoCAD QCad Microsoft Office Assembly Language Coding QuickBooks
Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IEEE) Member, IEEE Power & Energy Society
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an electrical engineering capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I managed a team at the University of Illinois for a project requiring design of an energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly LED replacement light bulb. I oversaw all design details from the circuitry to the housing and placement of LEDs and led the team in achieving the highest grade in the class and 1st place for the project category. To complement these qualifications, I offer an unwavering commitment to ensuring customer 100% satisfaction, and excel in troubleshooting and fault remediation.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a highly motivated professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior self-initiative and unparalleled prioritization skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!