yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
driven legal professional seeking a challenging position as a paralegal, where expertise in office administration, legal proceedings, and client services will prove instrumental to company success.
results-oriented professional offering experience in law office management, litigation processes, and client services. recognized for working knowledge of legal terminology, general law, and legal proceedings pertaining to a wide variety of case fields. applied knowledge of research, investigative, interviewing, and reporting techniques. dynamic communication, negotiation, and relationship management skills. capable of working quickly and accurately under pressure to successfully meet short court deadlines. proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and upholding the ethical standards of the legal profession. technical expertise in microsoft office suite; type 50 wpm. eager to relocate. core competencies include:
legal writing and research civil and criminal litigation will, estates and probate
family law law office management bankruptcy law real estate transactions
computer applications for law office preparation of evidentiary research legal ethics
loss mitigation representative capital one auto finance 2007-2008
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from dept payment options, customer service and negotiating account payments to facilitating development of alternative client income.
senior customer service representative bank of america 2007
- managed broad scope of accounting/finance activities including assisting clients with the dispute process, tracking purchases, and explaining the banking system.
- responsible for initiating conference calls with merchants to rectify any billing issues.
financial care representative t-mobile wireless usa 2001-2006
- successfully handled all customer issues regarding billing problems, service charges, and payment arrangements.
- effectively managed both credit card and electronic check payments, ensuring complete confidentiality of sensitive and personal information.
customer service representative time customer service 1998-2000
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
xxxxxx community college xxxxxx, xxxxxx graduate december 2008
completed coursework in writing and research 1 & 2, civil litigation 1 & 2, criminal litigation, will, estates and probate, legal ethics, family law, law office management, bankruptcy law, real estate transactions, and computer applications for law office.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
xxxxxx, xxxxxx xxxxxx
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a paralegal and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over experience in legal terminology, litigation, and client services. an examination of my credentials will confirm that i am a skilled professional who thrives in a challenging work environment. i am driven, independently motivated, and results-oriented. i enjoy a challenge and work hard to achieve success. it is my practice to operate within a strict conduct of professionalism and integrity with my clientele. to complement this background, i offer dynamic communication, negotiation, presentation, and relationship management skills.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!