yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
talented professional eager to contribute leadership expertise as well as strong it support and retail management skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- respected manager offering over 20 years of solid and progressive customer service experience, including expertise within retail management, office operations and support service.
- in depth expertise in on-site integration, hardware/software installation, technical training, and site-specific customization for specialized workflow systems.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
support engineer blanchard systems 2001-present
- hand-selected to write detailed informational and troubleshooting articles posted on company support website.
- capably performed on-site installations and training of the dalim product family, successfully integrating the new hardware and software into the company's existing workflow.
- served as liaison between customers, sales team and software companies across the u.s. and europe.
department manager wal-mart 1999-2001
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from maintaining inventory to selecting and setting up featured merchandise.
- actively facilitated a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction.
tutor basic innovations in learning 1998-2005
- effectively provided individualized math and science tutoring services to high school students; increasing grades by at least a letter grade in a semester.
parts department manager compusa 1996-1998
- skillfully identified correct components necessary for machine upgrades and repair on behalf of clients.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- collaborated with both warehouse and loss prevention teams in tracking and securing high-risk merchandise.
store manager software, etc. 1989-1996
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; led staff to win chain-wide sales competitions two consecutive years.
- effectively hired, trained and directed 25-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as identifying/training managerial candidates, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
university of new orleans, 1987
concordia university, 1998
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!