Focused Business Analyst eager to contribute strong prioritization, technical, and communication skills toward supporting a dynamic employer in achieving goals and objectives.
Proven ability to interface with all levels of management, peers, and clients/customers.
Exceptional blend of analytical, research, problem solving, planning and budgeting expertise.
Industrious and highly versatile with a considerable ability to quickly master new roles, responsibilities, software challenges, and environments.
Methodical, systematic and able to analyze, create and execute innovative solutions to meet defined business goals and needs.
Keen understanding of consumer behavior and demographics, and adept at strategic/tactical planning, marketing, brand management, and forecasting.
Team-driven and enthusiastic - thrive on challenges and perform effectively under pressure.
Substitute Teacher, Grades K-12 --- various schools, 2007 to Present
- Administer lesson plans in accordance with curriculum objectives and outlines.
- Establish and maintain excellent rapport with students, parents and faculty.
- Successfully engage young audiences through energy, enthusiasm, patience and persistence.
Business Analyst --- Best Buy, Richfield, MN, 2006 to 2007
- Proficiently built consumer behavior models for corporate clients using multivariate approaches including regression, discriminate and cluster analysis.
- Applied sharp organizational skills toward developing use cases, determining workflow, devising screen mock-ups, and precisely defining conversion requirements.
- Scrutinized data from national probability survey to pinpoint purchase intents and patterns for business to consumer direct marketers.
- Exercised strong problem solving abilities to prioritize business/system issues, analyze legislation, and conduct impact analysis.
- Documented technical solutions and procedures for training purposes and Helpdesk teams.
- Actively participated in formulating project mission, data process, flow diagrams, and timelines.
Marketing Manager --- Minnesota Timberwolves / Minnesota Lynx, Minneapolis, MN, 2000 to 2006
- Spearheaded media planning and buying and steered marketing efforts encompassing television, radio and print ads, signage, POS displays, sales literature, sweepstakes, etc.
- Closely partnered with applicable stations and publications to optimize ratings and cost per point.
- Coordinated direct mail and e-mail campaigns and employed considerable critical thinking abilities to analyze market trends, competitive activity, target audience, public perception, and sales strategies to develop annual marketing plans for each event.
- Diligently tracked, evaluated and monitored sales trends and results of advertising and promotions.
Prior background includes marketing roles with Las Vegas Stars and Colorado Spring Sky Sox.
Bachelor of Arts, University Of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA
Associate of Arts, North Iowa Area Community College, Mason City, IA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!