enthusiastic team player with sharp administrative support and client relationship management skills eager to contribute to the success of a progressive organization
ø offer extensive experience providing specialized support within a diverse range of industries and expertise in facilitating a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention
ø efficiently carry out administrative functions including document preparation and review, data entry, and complex filing; generate reports instrumental to senior management and provide executive-level support
ø successfully manage large volumes of critical information; review, update, and maintain databases
ø work closely with clients in person, on the telephone, and via e-mail to respond to requests and inquiries
ø demonstrated ability to perform multiple concurrent responsibilities in fast-paced settings; strong attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy
ø dynamic communication, presentation, and relationship management skills; superior time management and organizational abilities
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
ø strong technical proficiencies including advanced functions in microsoft excel, type 50 wpm
caretaker, pasadena, tx 2001 c 2010
- performed a broad range of caretaking and financial/administrative assistance duties; granted power of attorney for ailing mother
- managed all insurance, medicare, social security, and military annuity matters; ensured timely and accurate preparation and filing of all paperwork
- administered 15-20 medications daily as well as insulin shots every six hours, tracked medications and dosages electronically, monitored feeding tube and oxygen supply, assisted with bathing and personal hygiene, prepared meals, and provided transport and assistance with doctors visits
museum assistant, heritage park & museum, pasadena, tx 2004 c 2007
- provided administrative support for the museum s curator; coordinated busy calendar, drafted correspondence and press releases, and prepared monthly reports
- developed and implemented paper and electronic information management systems to organize files and records, installed windows 2003, created and maintained excel spreadsheet for the pasadena historical society membership roster, created files for each member, prepared and mailed invoices, and tracked dues and payments received
- offered knowledgeable assistance and served as key point of contact for visitors of all three buildings; coordinated and conducted tours for guests of all ages ,generated monthly visitors report, responded to telephone and online inquires, and trained team of docents in all aspects of their role
- collaborated with marketing department on preparing flyers and marketing collateral, planned and assisted with special events including dinners and silent auctions, and coordinated annual historical festival with 100-200 attendees and up to 15 outside vendors
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy page 2
front desk, templar protective services, pasadena, tx 2003
- served as a receptionist and secretary for this start-up company providing small- to medium-sized businesses with protective services
- set up and updated act database to manage contacts, prepared letters and company documents, assisted applicants with completing paperwork, and performed business development and cold calling duties
esthetician, spa sydell, atlanta, ga 2000 c 2001
- provided expert hands-on bodywork, excellent customer service, and product and service selection assistance for clients at this day spa
esthetician, body, mind & spirit day spa, atlanta, ga 2000
- performed facials, inventoried all product lines, and served as a receptionist
service bureau manager / typesetter, zoom design, atlanta, ga 1990 c 1999
- worked closely with clients to address individual concerns and ensure team of graphic designers met unique client needs
- efficiently resolved pre-press technical problems with software (quarkxpress, illustrator , freehand, pagemaker) for eight computers and linotype machine; additionally installed new programs , maintained equipment, oversaw film output, and typeset projects
~ prior background ~
administrative assistant, financial service corp., atlanta, ga
real estate coordinator, lanier business products, atlanta, ga
microsoft office 2007 continuing education, san jacinto college, pasadena, tx
cosmetology, international school of skin & nailcare, atlanta, ga
business administration studies, georgia state university, atlanta, ga
general studies, university of maryland, oberursel, germany
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an administrative support capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, i spent the last nine years as the primary caregiver for my ailing my mother c in this role, i provided assistance with everything from administering her medications to managing insurance and legal issues. during this time, i also worked part time at heritage park & museum, where i organized their extensive member/visitor records and implemented a new filing system to improve office efficiency and collect dues in a timely manner. my professional qualifications include a full range of administrative capabilities including customer service, executive support, document review, and data entry responsibilities. i am adept at quickly assessing what is required of a given situation and proactively arranging accommodation. i excel at organization and coordinating different parties in deadline-driven, high-pressure environments. my outstanding communication and technical skills have consistently proven instrumental in ensuring smooth operations in every position i have held.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
hiring agent name
i would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (title of position applying for) position currently available. having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, i am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
as discussed, i am an enthusiastic, disciplined team player eager to launch a successful career as a dedicated member of your staff. i believe you will find my dynamic interpersonal, professional, and time-management skills vital to your operations and look forward to contributing to your success.
should you have any additional questions, or to discuss future employment opportunities, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. again, thank you for the enlightening interview. i look forward to your response.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!