Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx ,
xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Driven Professional seeking a challenging position in Sales, where expertise in business development employee supervision, and customer service will prove instrumental to company success.
- Offer over 16 years of solid and progressive sales experience, including expertise within Marketing, employee development, and customer service capacities.
- Extensive experience in soliciting new accounts and increasing company revenue.
- In-depth expertise workflow management, client appointments, and personnel direction to achieve optimal performance.
- Adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- Apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- Capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- Contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns / promotions to expand utilization of company products and services.
- Skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
Counselors, Inc. 1996-Present
- Relocation specialist and real estate sales to customers local and around the country.
- Successfully manage company operations, from supervising over 10 agents, customer service, generating company leads, to advertising promotions, marketing campaigns and managing 100+ single family homes on behalf of owners around the country.
- Consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- Managed broad scope of accounting/finance activities including bookkeeping, budgeting, and invoicing.
- Effectively hired, trained and directed 6-member staff and actively collaborated in Human Resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- Successfully steered jewelry sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- Effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets.
Coursework in Business Pensacola Junior College Pensacola, FL 1992-1995
Real Estate License First Florida School of Real Estate 1996
Brokers License Coarse Roland School of Real Estate 2006
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!