Bilingual (English/Spanish) Operations Manager eager to contribute extensive talents toward
actively collaborating with a progressive organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
Hands-on management professional offering significant experience in operations leadership, forecasting, cost control, vendor relations, quality assurance, account management, and client service. Highly skilled at assessing daily business operations to determine and optimize fiscal performance, sustainability, competitive positioning, and revenue opportunities. Solid ability to quickly master new roles, responsibilities, technologies/software, and environments. Adept at creating spreadsheets, charts, graphs and databases to manipulate, organize and meticulously track vital information. Methodical problem solver with a proven track record of executing innovative and cost-effective solutions to meet defined business goals and needs. Excel in fostering, nurturing and maintaining cohesive and collaborative relationships across the organization.
Applied dynamic leadership capabilities toward directing, coaching and motivating team of 20 Travelex site managers nationwide, while drawing upon strong management insight to reduce labor expenditures by $10K monthly.
Played an integral role in boosting bottom-line revenues by $65K in 2009 though frequent and comprehensive business analysis.
Successfully averted company loss for Travelex of $50K by scrutinizing vendor accounts.
Reduced and minimized shipping delays and expenses by resourcefully standardizing Travelex product distribution procedures for all vending, retail and wholesale accounts.
Achieved exemplary levels of customer satisfaction by maintaining sufficient inventory level of spare parts to anticipate and fulfill requests.
Successfully met daily quota of $100K as former sales consultant for Travelex.
Century 21 American Homes, Massapequa, NY, 2009 to Present
Operations C Administrative Assistant to Brokers/Owners
- Spearhead daily office operations with an emphasis in facilitating seamless communication between brokers, agents and home owners.
- Perform broad-based administrative functions inclusive of customer service, preparing, processing and maintaining purchase/sales documentation, and diligently updating website.
- Partner with brokers/owners in creating and publishing marketing ads in local newspapers.
Professional Experience continued
Travelex Currency Services, New York, 1998 to 2009
Operations Specialist / Financial Analyst (2008 to 2009)
- Steadily advanced throughout a series of promotions based on exceptional performance, loyalty, work ethic and results.
- Most recently held accountability for inputting all sales related to pre-paid phone cards business nationwide into databases, essential to accurately reporting monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales results.
- Exercised considerable financial acumen to analyze and justify variances against budget, perform bank reconciliations, explore approaches to elevate profitability, and effectively track expenses and payables.
- Controlled up-to-date pre-paid phone cards inventory in warehouse, retail stores and vending machines across the country.
Operations Specialist (2005 to 2008)
- Steered full-scope pre-paid phone cards business operations including product design, graphics, copy, translation, production and printing.
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills in closely monitoring sales performance of 80+ retail locations across the US and Canada as well as 500 vending machines in airports across the US.
- Maintained accounts consisting of 250+ retail customers such as AAA and American Express, actively cultivating strong relationships vital to account retention and customer satisfaction.
- Employed solid analytical abilities to meticulously forecast inventory levels, generate sales reports, verify/approve invoices and incoming payments, and conduct bank deposits.
Operations Coordinator (2004 to 2005)
- Expeditiously coordinated equipment installations, servicing, and dismantling by facilitating unified efforts among technicians, managers, and support staff.
- Defined, revised and streamlined operating procedures to enhance cooperation with clients and technical support teams for projects involving changing graphics, bill acceptors, and spare parts on machines.
- Navigated full customer service process including problem solving and account management.
- Exhibited a sharp eye for accuracy in administering phone card inventory, reordering as needed, performing extensive forecasting, and controlling distribution.
Earlier Roles with Travelex:
Operations Assistant (2003 to 2004)
Service Associate (2000 to 2003)
Sales Consultant (1998 to 2000)
Bachelor in Business Administration C Dual Major in International Business and Economics
Queens College, City University of New York
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you a seasoned background in operations management, outstanding expertise in account development and management, and an exemplary blend of talents in financial/sales analysis, client relations, and driving revenue growth and profitability improvements. To complement these qualifications, I offer first-rate communication, reporting, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills which are paramount as a <insert job title/position>.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a highly motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior self-initiative and unparalleled prioritization skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and will call you later in the week to see if we can schedule a time to meet.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!