yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive safety background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- respected manager offering over 20 years of solid and progressive experience in safety compliance, steel construction operations and client service capacities.
- gifted leader with a comprehensive background in the construction industry, consistently completing projects on time and under budget.
- in depth expertise in safety compliance enforcement, safety inspections and conducting safety training meetings.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction.
- dynamic communication, organization, troubleshooting, and relationship management skills.
owner/manager rite/way containers 2007-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing and customer service to safe delivery and custom fabrication.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
safety management team fluor enterprises inc. 2004-2006
- actively oversaw all construction operations for the renee and henry segerstrom concert hall project site, ensuring compliance with all safety regulations.
- proficiently checked all equipment to enforce proper safety inspections and identify safety violations.
- collaborate in safety meets regarding future scope of projects, while also leading weekly safety meetings.
steel erection general foreman orange county erectors inc. 1992-2004
- spearheaded all aspects of structural steel construction projects up to $6m, from cost estimations and equipment rentals to scheduling contractors and safety compliance.
- effectively hired, trained and directed 65-member crew and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
journeyman ironworker california ironworkers apprenticeship trade school 1986
commercial class a driving license; hazmat endorsement
40-hour osha safety certified
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!