yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
proficient professional eager to contribute warehouse expertise as well as strong distribution and shipping skills and inventory talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer over 14 years of solid and progressive warehouse/distribution experience, including expertise within shipping/receiving, inventory management and customer service capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- strong hands on knowledge of developing team atmosphere to exceed company goals.
- proven ability to motivate team members to ensure client satisfaction.
- ability to work in challenging locations with minimal supervision where self-reliance and lateral thinking are required.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
scotsco, inc. 1995-2009
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of warehouse operations, from pulling/packing orders, shipping/receiving and ltl truck shipments to order billing, order management and inventory cycle counts.
- successfully steer warehouse operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- effectively train and direct warehouse staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as implementing disciplinary action, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- led staff in addressing each detail of the operational process, effectively reducing errors and improving customer satisfaction.
- hand-selected to serve as key holder, trusted to opening and closing facility while ensuring security.
- utilizing as400 system, efficiently managed shipping and billing operations for all ups, fed-ex, usps, and ltl orders.
- actively collaborated in customer service functions by providing product education, answering questions about shipping procedures and cost information.
- consistently assisted will call customers with orders to ensure client satisfaction.
customer service representative
- managed a broad range of client service functions, including handling numerous phone calls, placing orders, providing pricing information, and technical assistance.
north s chuck wagon 1985-1995
- consistently ensured delivery of quality food and beverage products vital to sustaining and growing clients.
radio communications technology coursework mt. hood community college gresham, or 1985-1987
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!