yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
31n. highland ave. #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive government background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- retired government official with distinguished 32-year career enforcing immigration laws with the ins and ice.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic detainee / client services interaction.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
ice agent immigration and naturalization service/ immigration customs enforcement 2004-2010
- serving as liaison officer between ice and the r.j. donovan correctional facility, facilitating productive working relationships with prison correctional staff.
- proficiently served immigration detainers on inmates proven not to be united states citizen.
- tasked with escorting inmates to court, photo/finger printing, preparing travel documents, and mailing finger print cards to the fbi.
deportation officer immigration and naturalization service 1992-2004
- actively supported deportation officers in the preparation of files for interview, delivering files to court and obtaining travel documents for deportees.
- responsible for preparing bondout documents and explaining bond conditions to detainees receiving a stay of deportation.
detention officer immigration and naturalization service 1978-1992
- oversaw the transportation of illegal aliens to mexico by an ins mci bus, including el cajon, escondido, temecula, san clemente, el campo, los angeles, las vegas, ventura, and san luis obispo.
introduction to the incident command system course fema 2010
national response framework fema 2010
nims multiagency coordination system fema 2010
national incident management system fema 2010
integrity awareness homeland security courses 2010
prison gangs, disruptive groups and inmate radicalization homeland security courses 2010
bloodborne pathogens homeland security courses 2010
immigration and customs enforcement ethics orientation homeland security courses 2010
industrial safety-hazard communication homeland security courses 2008
asylum seekers overview homeland security courses 2008
agent training immigration and customs enforcement academy 2004
drug influence course homeland security courses 1994
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!