Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Driven IT professional seeking a challenging position in the computer industry, where expertise in network configuration, hardware and software installation, and hands-on experience will prove instrumental to company success.
A results-driven IT professional with experience in computer networking, network security, computer repair, and remote assistance. In depth expertise troubleshooting software and hardware problems with on both desktops and laptops. Strong hands on knowledge of network configuration and PC maintenance. Track record for diagnosing problems and consistently delivering effective solutions. Consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
~ Key Strengths ~
- Consistently assisted private clients in identifying and resolving computer and network issues.
- Expert at building and refurbishing both desktop and laptop computers.
- Skilled at connecting remotely to client computers to assist in diagnosing the issue.
Expert in: Microsoft Office Programs
Technically proficient in: networking computers, computer components, building desktop computers, and repairing laptop computers
Troubleshooting Experience in: hard drive, motherboards and power source malfunctions.
United States Marine Corps 1996-2009
- Effectively function as mechanic for CH46 E Helicopter and Osprey mechanic for over 8 years.
- Supported Marine operations at New River Air Station in North Carolina as aircraft refueler.
- Actively served two years as motor transport vehicle operator in Japan.
Network Plus Certification Coastal Community College Present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!