0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope management and sales experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- respected sales manager with distinguished career leading print and online media operations, including the generation of media endorsements and development of dynamic brand identities.
- gifted sales strategist and tactician, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights.
- extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations.
- repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in driving record-setting sales operations.
- expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
- institute, wv 1997
bachelor of arts in psychology
alpha chi honor society
yellowbook - charleston, wv 2006-present
sales representative (2006-2007) and sales manager (2007-2010)
- successfully steer sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; tasked with selling highest dollar accounts/clients.
- effectively hire, train and direct 5-member sales staff and actively collaborate in human resource operation functions such as conducting weekly meetings, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- direct sales rep training for such aspects as: client retention, successful prospecting/cold calling new business and return on investment for the client.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- promoted in under 9 months from sales representative to sales manager
- achieved the highest honor within the company each year; president's club award recipient.
preferred credit incorporated - hurricane, wv 2001-2006
mortgage loan officer
- acquired business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from writing and assisting in approving home loans to training and managing new employees
embassy suites hotel and conference center - charleston, wv 1999-2001
- promoted from catering sales representative to sales manager in under for months for exceptional on-the-job performance; maintained a sales goal of $1m annually and achieved 128% of sales goals in 2001.
- devote over 60% of work time outside the office, building productive business relationships with government, corporate, association and board of education clients.
- strategically increased sales through telemarketing, cold calling, sales blitzes, inside/outside sales calls and pursuing convention of visitors bureau leads; successfully converted 72% of target accounts to key accounts.
cagney s restaurant - charleston, wv 1994-1999
- consistent track record of promotions, hired as hostess and promoted to assistant manager in under 6 months, then front of house/public manager in 3 months, finally to senior manager in only 14 months with the company.
- responsible for supervising 40-60 employees per shift, while also completing weekly schedules for both front and back of house.
- search engine marketing professional certified (sempo)
- google adword certified
- yellowbook.com black belt certified
- leadership academy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!