yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
487 xxxxxx road p.o. box 78 xxxxxx, xxxxxx xxxxxx
driven professional seeking a challenging position as a mortgage loan modification consultant, where expertise in accounting, real estate management, and client services will prove instrumental to comxxxxxxny success.
offer 20 years solid and progressive financial experience, including expertise within lending, accounting and contract negotiation caxxxxxxcities. in depth expertise in generating residential home sales, working in close contact with home buyers and facilitating lender loan financing. proven experience collaborating with banks, mortgage brokers, title comxxxxxxnies and agents in the provision of timely service on home purchases. skilled at analyzing, comxxxxxxring, and interpreting facts and figures quickly, and making sound judgments based on financial data obtained. clearly communicate results of work to clients, both orally and in writing. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
real estate investor 2000-present
- actively serve as independent residential investor, managing a wide variety of duties from contracting construction, overseeing renovations and facilitating sale of property.
- successfully coordinate all construction and renovations by various contractors for 4300 square foot home.
- proficiently oversee the investment purchasing, advertising and sale of land for subdivision, beach resort home and various other residential properties.
- coordinate proactive planning, developing and implementing of sales camxxxxxxigns and marketing promotions for all properties.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
tattersall development comxxxxxxny 1988-2000
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of accounting operations, from quickbook pro of general journals, in-house xxxxxxyroll and accounts xxxxxxyable/receivable to budgeting and cost-cut implementation.
- collaborated with comxxxxxxny president in cost management efforts, including the review of balance sheets, income statements and job cost report to ensure target goals are met.
- actively served as controller, handling all financial accounting policies and procedures.
- responsible for comxxxxxxny sales/marketing efforts, from negotiation of sales contract, facilitation of design changes and selection of new home.
- effectively assisted clients in securing mortgage financing and title work through closing.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing client accounts.
penn state university accounting courses 1989
xxxxxx real estate license 1988-present
florida real estate license 1992-present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!