qualified banking professional with 10 year unique combination of expertise in performing bank operations and financial management, including report generation, bank / check reconciliation, and balancing cash / credit transactions. recognized as a strong leader of cross-functional teams. identify and implement leading business solutions that propel sales revenues to new levels. astute leader able to forge solid relationships with customers, staff, vendors, and upper-level management. bilingual in spanish/english core competencies include:
policy & procedure adherence
marketing & promotion plans
team building & leadership
customer relations and satisfaction
sales & revenue optimization
chase bank, wheaton, il, 5/1992 c present
business banking client service professional, 12/2006 c present
- provided sales, loan and depository support to business banking clients within the relationship managers channel.
- contributed to branch achieving its annual sales and customer retention goals.
- built effective relationships with business partners, working closely on customer acquisition strategies and retention efforts and developed new marketing campaigns.
- focused on protecting the bank image and further enhancing its image and developing additional business.
- managed clients, with emphasis on cross selling and deepening customers relationship with the bank; focused on building and retaining relationships through specific customer contact and sales goals.
- developed existing client relationships and prospected for new business.
- conducted customer service according to the bank s service excellence standards.
- limited branch risk to preventable losses by ensuring that all branch staff is vigilantly aware of suspicious activity and that they are current on operational changes.
- made sure branch adhered to operational policies, compliance requirements, and security measures.
sales & service associate, 5/1992 c 12/2006
- delivered stellar client relations to generate repeat business and higher customer satisfaction scores; consistently rated top branch referrer.
- promoted diverse banking products that meet a variety of personal and business financial needs; generate revenues through checking / savings accounts, money markets, loans, ira / special investment products.
- examined deposits, withdrawals, and checks for endorsements to verify legality and integrity of documents.
- supported personal bankers with research work relating to fraudulent activities, loan funding, follow up, and account maintenance.
h&r block, glendale heights, il
ta preparer, 1/2005 c present
- computed taxes owed or overpaid, using adding machines or personal computers, and completed entries on forms, following tax form instructions and tax tables.
- checked data input or verified totals on forms to detect errors in arithmetic, data entry, or procedures.
- consulted tax law handbooks or bulletins to determine procedures for preparation of atypical returns.
- furnished taxpayers with sufficient information and advice to ensure correct tax form completion.
- interviewed clients to obtain additional information on
taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances.
bachelor of science, secretarial science
conalep university, iguala guerrero, mexico
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!