~ Dedicated Management Executive eager to contribute expertise in business development,
strategic relationship-building, and team leadership toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing revenue growth and profitability. ~
Hands-on management professional offering significant experience in sales leadership, forecasting, key account management, staff training and leadership, and client service. Highly skilled at assessing daily business operations to determine and optimize fiscal/sales performance, sustainability, competitive positioning, and revenue opportunities. Excel in prospecting, customer needs analysis, contract negotiations, and motivating quality staff members. Establish and nurture strong client relationships to maximize satisfaction and retention. Proactively and continuously analyze competitive activity to devise effective approaches and techniques that penetrate, capture and retain marketshare.
- Transformed Western Canada region for Connex from five years of consecutive losses to producing $9.2M at 26.7% margin.
- Acquired several new large strategic customers for Connex in spite of declining overall telecom index.
- Boosted gross margin revenues by 27% for Cygnal Technologies and captured 54% of net new customers.
- Elevated year-over-year top line revenues by 13% for Cygnal.
- Increased annual portfolio revenue for Globalstar Canada from $3.5M to $8.6M.
- Signed largest sale to date for Globalstar of $1.4M to a major oil and gas organization.
- Personally developed 12 reseller and distribution relationships within region totalling $2.5M in annual revenue for Avaya during previous role as Channel Account Manager.
- Grew Avaya s annual revenue grew from $3.5M to $6M and steered roll-out of four new product line solutions to standard offerings.
- Pioneered largest and most successful employee offering in history of Rogers AT&T, surpassing $3M in recurring revenue.
Connex See Service (formally Cygnal Technologies) Calgary, AB, 2007 to Present
Vice President, Western Canada
- Spearhead P&L for region consisting of four locations and 63 employees.
- Overhauled company reputation by replacing troubled Cygnal brand with Connex and retaining top enterprise customers through unparalleled customer service.
- Strategically added new high growth video line of business and uniquely positioned company for 2010 UCC manufacturer consolidation (Tandberg/Cisco and Avaya/Nortel).
- Negotiated and secured new credit lines with key suppliers such as Westcon, Anixter and Tandberg.
- Achieved significant process improvements related to sales funnel management, customer needs analysis, electronic configuration, pricing, and proposal generation.
Professional Experience (Connex) continued ...
Director of Sales, Western Canada
Drove new business development for advanced and emerging technologies inclusive of strategic direction, business programs, and building solution sales planning and governance models.
Exercised strong leadership talents toward hiring, training, coaching and motivating sales personnel with an emphasis on relationship-building, consultative sales techniques and solution selling.
Globalstar Canada Satellite Co., Calgary, AB, 2004 to 2007
Major Account Manager
- Introduced and actively promoted new products and services to C-level executives from major oil and gas organizations as well as public sector prospects.
- Assigned to manage and maintain company s top 50 accounts in Western Canada.
Avaya Canada Inc., Calgary, AB, 2000 to 2004
Channel Account Manager
- Explored, recruited, managed and strengthened channel partner s community in Western Canada.
- Navigated market/product line business plans and strategic marketing programs to support and advance regional sales and identify volume and strategic customers.
Business Development Manager
- Handpicked to manage and maximize product portfolio within TELUS account for Western Canada.
Sprint Canada Inc., Calgary, AB, 1999 to 2000
Senior Manager, Partner Relationships
- Solicited, signed, managed, and maintained 40+ partnerships in western prairie provinces of Canada.
- Key player in introducing and promoting local services to Calgary marketplace.
Prior background includes roles as Strategic Account Manager and National Account Manager with Rogers AT&T Inc., Calgary, AB, 1993 to 1999.
Bachelor of Arts Degree, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
Professional Development & Certifications:
Ø Business Diploma, Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Edmonton, AB
Ø Avaya Certified Associate
Ø Nortel Qualified Sales Professional
Ø Strategic Selling, Solution Selling, Effective Negotiating, Leadership, Coaching, Project Management, University of Calgary
Ø Local Area Networks & Wide Area Networks, WestNet Learning Technologies
Ø Influencing Sales Results, Rogers AT&T
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!