~ MBA Graduate exploring career opportunities in corporate finance where significant leadership, analytical and credit management talents will provide an immediate and positive impact to a dynamic organization. ~
Outstanding academic credentials and experience with financial analysis, financial product sales and collections.
Reputation for integrity, decision-making skills, technical and financial acumen, and versatility; able to quickly adapt to new roles, environments, tasks, technologies, and responsibilities.
Able to effectively research, scrutinize and evaluate broad-based opportunities for profitability and financial risk.
Extensive experience in personnel management and team-building; train, motivate, guide, and direct individuals in attaining peak levels of productivity.
Foster and effectively maintain cohesive relationships at all levels throughout an organization.
Proficiently navigate loan process with strict adherence to deadlines and regulatory compliance.
Systematic problem solver capable of executing innovative solutions to meet defined business goals and needs.
Sharp skills in budgeting, cost analysis, procurement, and forecasting.
Nurture customer relationships to maximize satisfaction, retention, and referrals.
Active Secret Security Clearance.
Master of Business Administration, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama
Bachelor of Arts, Finance and Economics, University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, Iowa
Compass Bank, Birmingham, Alabama, 2005 to 2009
Credit Analyst (2008 to 2009)
Collaboratively teamed with loan officers nationwide in analyzing credit worthiness of commercial loan applicants and reviewing financial information to recommend credit approval or rejection for amounts of up to $30M.
Consistently met and surpassed monthly production and quality goals.
Chosen to cooperate with Special Assets Group in projects related to accrual and non-accrual credits.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Proficiently used Moody s RiskAnalyst™ software to tabulate and manage company s financial statements and tax returns.
Leveraged excellent analytical talents toward scrutinizing extensive fiscal data to determine liquidity, leverage, profitability, free cash flow and debt service abilities, as well as exposure limits and overall credit worthiness.
Account Representative (2005 to 2008)
- Merged exemplary communication, interpersonal and problem solving abilities to exceed collection goals and performance quotas for collections of past due accounts.
- Decisively processed re-ages, settlements and assistance requests based on clients ability to follow through.
MassMutual Financial Group, Birmingham, Alabama, 2005
Financial Services Professional
- Played an integral role in boosting company revenue growth by responding to product/service inquiries, facilitating sales, and performing cold calling, networking, and marketing to solicit, identify and uncover new opportunities.
- Provided informative and persuasive presentations and investment guidance geared to meet specific financial needs of clients and prospects; surpassed peers in high-value policy sales.
- Analyzed market trends, economic indicators and investment strategies to maximize positive outcomes for clients.
Additional Experience: Army National Guard, 2001 to Present
Earned Excellent rating for leadership demonstrated in Officer Basic Course, 2004
Academic and Leadership Honors C Officer Candidate School, National Guard, 2003
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!